ghettoleelewisghettoleelewis

Main Audio Reviews Stats

The Hillary Saga: With A Cloth The Hillary Saga: With A Cloth

Loved the surprise ending. Great game! :D

Gangfang responds:

Thank you very much! I didn't know if people would actually end up beating it or just say "this is dumb" before they got to the final boss (which in my opinion makes the game)

Ratatatanks Ratatatanks

Needs hotkeys, and what's the deal with the online login crap? Shouldn't have to register for an external website to access full game content. Also, turrets should be smarter and more fluid when it comes to aiming.

Dobuki's Social Gamedev Dobuki's Social Gamedev

It seems impossibly hard to actually draw decent looking custom content. The concept is great, but needs better implementation. Make more tools and options available to the user, maybe custom environments and characters too, not just laser shooting enemies. Maybe give players clout/points as they level up to give them better customizing tools.

jacklehamster responds:

The trick for drawing good art in this system is to zoom in very close.
I plan to add more gameplay elements in the next version, this is only version 1. Thanks for the feedback!

DSBA HD Demo DSBA HD Demo

Game is way too easy at first. Upgrade selection seems pretty limited, music feels uneccesary, needs balance and polish.

KazaaMafia responds:

Thanks. I'll try to make the bosses a bit harder than what they are and I work more towards the upgrade system.

Tootle's Toots Tootle's Toots

Is this game a metaphor for Obama's administration?

Jump and Furious Jump and Furious

Adorable game, but needs upgrades.

Ultimate Tactics Ultimate Tactics

too easy and unbalanced

I finished the very last boss at level 10 (recommended level was 15). It was not difficult at all, just took a long time.

Battles overall were way too slow. That's what turned me off about Final Fantasy Tactics, but these ones are even slower. Should be options for auto-play and autofacing. Also need keyboard shortcuts. It's annoying having to click what direction to face every single time.

The requirements for unlocking chests are too steap. I had level 19 unlock when I finished the game. Level 50 for a very hard chest? Please, that's ridiculous. It would be different if the battles were faster and the game were longer. Getting to level 50 just isn't worth it.

It was an appealing game with the graphics and music, but thought gameplay was just way too boring. I literally fell asleep while playing this game.

Also add some more variety to skills please. Having the HERO only able to use one skill the entire game is just awful. Mage spells that only hit one enemy at a time and do less damage than the hero by endgame is just horrible. For the very last spell, freeze was just pathetic. I thought it would do damage and was just a lame stun spell. Only really useful for the last boss.

Also the HERO had little hp compared to the other characters. Since when does a mage/priest (and an archer too) have more life and survivability than a guy who is a hand to hand fighter? Absurd.

The ending is totally lame. A little message that pops up. This game comes across as a demo, not a finished product. I don't recommend playing unless you just want to beta test or are EXTREMELY bored and need to relax for a while.