ghettoleelewisghettoleelewis

Main Audio Reviews Stats

Great: The Show episode 7 Great: The Show episode 7

The part with the doggies was pretty fantastic. =)

Affection Short Film Affection Short Film

Just say no to drugs kiddos.

Poop Adventure! Poop Adventure!

really nice artwork and animation

I'm surprised people are so worked up over the content that they'd downvote this. It was creative, funny, and very well produced.

Honestly, you guys need to watch 2 girls 1 cup a few more times. This isn't that bad, lol.

The Hillary Saga: With A Cloth The Hillary Saga: With A Cloth

Loved the surprise ending. Great game! :D

Gangfang responds:

Thank you very much! I didn't know if people would actually end up beating it or just say "this is dumb" before they got to the final boss (which in my opinion makes the game)

Ratatatanks Ratatatanks

Needs hotkeys, and what's the deal with the online login crap? Shouldn't have to register for an external website to access full game content. Also, turrets should be smarter and more fluid when it comes to aiming.

Dobuki's Social Gamedev Dobuki's Social Gamedev

It seems impossibly hard to actually draw decent looking custom content. The concept is great, but needs better implementation. Make more tools and options available to the user, maybe custom environments and characters too, not just laser shooting enemies. Maybe give players clout/points as they level up to give them better customizing tools.

jacklehamster responds:

The trick for drawing good art in this system is to zoom in very close.
I plan to add more gameplay elements in the next version, this is only version 1. Thanks for the feedback!

|\||_| Spark of Revolution |\||_| Spark of Revolution

Mixing nightmare, but arrangement is pretty good.

Your drums are getting crushed by everything else, like that lead synth especially. Turn down everything except for the drums to start. The reverb/delay on everything is just excessive, especially the piano at the beginning.

Add some light overdrive distortion/saturation to the drums, enough so that they sound bigger, but not distorted. Kill the top end on the kick while boosting the bass.

Most importantly, turn the master compressor WAY down, but turn down everything feeding into the compressor because your dynamics are just getting annihilated by the whole mix/arrangement.

Numi responds:

I don't know what half the stuff you just said means xD Shows how much I suck, huh? I threw this together, and realized halfway through, everything was fighting for space in the song. Threw an EQUO channel on EVERY sample/sound effect, boosted basses, cut basses, cut highs, raised highs, etc. where I thought it was necessary. I didn't think there was more to it. Hate to sound this noob-ish, but what's a master compressor...?